Cilantro Kale Pesto Dipping Sauce
- 2½ cups kale leaves
- ⅓ cup cilantro leaves
- ⅓ cup pepitas
- 1 clove garlic
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth, scraping the sides as necessary.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 7 tablespoons prepared cilantro-kale pesto
- 1 drop Cilantro essential oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste (if desired)
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, cilantro-kale pesto, and 1 drop of Cilantro essential oil. Stir until well combined. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve with your favorite grilled veggies, such as sweet potatoes, zucchini, or red peppers. May also be used as a sandwich spread or a dip for French fries.