Give a sweet treat to the amazing people in your life! These honey suckers have a delicious, rich flavor and can be paired with any of your favorite edible doTERRA essential oils.
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons water
5 drops Lemon essential oil
Sucker molds or silicone sheet
- Place the sugar, honey, and water into medium sauce pan.
- On medium heat, stir ingredients together with wooden spoon until sugar dissolves.
- Once sugar dissolves, place candy thermometer in pan and allow ingredients to boil.
- Let boil until temperature reaches 295 degrees Fahrenheit, or the hard crack stage.
- While candy is boiling, prepare candy molds with non-stick spray and sucker sticks.
- Immediately after, pour into heat-resistant measuring cup. Add essential oil and stir.
- Carefully pour mixture into candy molds.
- Twist sucker sticks to make sure they are fully coated.
- Let suckers rest for at 30 minutes before removing from mold.
- Store in plastic wrap or in decorative bags.